When we usually use socks daily, socks can be smell because of sweat. It will make unpleasant smell. Here some ways to make our socks keep clean and not smell.
- Always use socks with materials that quickly absorb sweat.
- Clean the socks regularly.
- Use fragrance on socks when washed.
- Dry the socks in reverse.
- Do not use socks if it’s still wet.
- Do not use socks when the feet are still damp.
- Do not put socks into shoes.
- Do not iron socks.
- When washing socks, use a standard water temperature of 30 degrees celsius.
- Always follow the instruction on packaging label when buy the socks